Sunday, February 1, 2009




I met the man of dreams nearly 8 years ago... I just didn't know it yet.


I worked with this man who I only knew at the time to be my arch-nemesis. I despised the fact that he could walk into the room and without saying a word, demand respect. I hated the way I was always pointed in his direction whenever I needed help. "Ask Rod" they would all say, I always found a way to do it myself. My stomach dropped because he somehow knew how I felt about him, and yet still seemed to smile and say Hi every time he saw me.

I continued my "co-worker only" existance with this man while maintaining my outside the office life. I met and married a man whom I spent a short time with, learned a lot about myself and was given an amazing gift we named Kaylani. But as we all know what we may want so badly for ourselves, may not always happen when and how we want it to.

Who would have thought that at one of the most devastating times in my life I would find a forever partner who, over time would teach me to trust, love and to feel again. That I would fall completley in love with the reasons I use to hate him for. And although to this day we will both tell a completley different story of how we both "let our guard down" and let fate take over. Neither will deny that we indeed were suppose to be together! And thus begins my Samoan fairy tale, the day I took my husbands hand is the day I let go of so many things and knew God would guide us where we needed to go. I am so thankful for each day given with him, another day to add onto my story, and now my BLOG! For my fairy tale is only just begining...........................



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. That post just made me tear up! So cute! I'm so glad you started a blog! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute family. We love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got goosebumps reading this! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm totally blogstalking you... i guess not anymore now that you know.... i miss answering the phone at the CJC everytime you call. :) Hope your doing well!

    Bree

    ReplyDelete